So I guess I have not realy had anything to blog about in a really long time. :) About a month ago I started dating a guy named Josh Prow (we dated once before but that is a whole other story). Anyways he is going to college up at U of I so he is gone for weeks at a time. After about two weeks of being gone he came back for Easter and being the sweet guy he is, he brings me roses. Now both Steph and I decided that this was one point in his favor. Anyways just thought I would share a bit of what was going on in my life.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
So I guess I have not realy had anything to blog about in a really long time. :) About a month ago I started dating a guy named Josh Prow (we dated once before but that is a whole other story). Anyways he is going to college up at U of I so he is gone for weeks at a time. After about two weeks of being gone he came back for Easter and being the sweet guy he is, he brings me roses. Now both Steph and I decided that this was one point in his favor. Anyways just thought I would share a bit of what was going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment