Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thought of the Day.....

For some reason on this fine Thursday... I have been thinking about relationships... (mind all of you that I have not been in one since the beginning of this school year... and at the moment have no reason to change that)... like I said.. I have been thinking... all past relationships that I have been in... have been nothing but suckiness... (for lack of a better word).. In the past week I have seen a few long lasting relationships fall apart.. (and long lasting does not really mean much because we are in high school and 4 months is a long time)... and it has made me think.. why do people want to put up with all the stress of a very serious relationship... I have been in one.. that I honestly thought was going swell.. and ended up slowly falling apart with me none the wiser....

The point of this randomness... is that I used to think that I needed to be in a relationship or have a boyfriend to be happy.. with myself.. and to be happy around others... but I realized.. (I realized this a while ago).. that I have had so much more fun without having to worry about what that person will think.. or what they will do.. and it has made life so much less stressful.... now I'm not saying that I am not going to have other relationships.. or that I will stay away from guys... but I am saying.. that I am waiting to find someone who does not make me worry.. or wonder..... and that I am going to be happy... being myself.. and being around the people who really care... (friends and family..)... Thankyou for being there for me through all that time that I did not realize this... and it may have taken me a long time... but I am glad that I finally did...

1 comment:

  1. Haley, your thoughts are wise beyond your years. There are much more important things than smelly, disgusting, moronic high school boys. (Speaking as a reformed one of those...of course.) We love being your support system and enjoy watching all the wonderful things that you accomplish! Keep up the good work and always remember...if I've 'missed' some boy that you have had a relationship with...I can reload!

    ReplyDelete