Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thought of the day.... 01-18-09

Hey everybody... I started this blog last night.. and then when I went to bed I had dreams about blogging... All I really remember from my dream is that the saying when life hands you lemons kept going through my head. I really have no idea why it was just this one saying, but I decided to write what I think about this.

Everyone says that when life hands you lemons to make lemonade... but in my personal opinion... if life is going to hand me lemons.. then I am going to have some fun... by squirting it in someones eyes and running... or making grape juice.. and then letting the world wonder how I did it... (these are both from icons but I totally agree) I think instead of going with the flow.. or with what everyone else is doing you should do the exact opposite or something completely out of nowhere and let people try to understand why.. :D Well this was a totally random and pointless post.. but now you know what has been going through my mind...

2 comments:

  1. i believe that when life throughs you lemons find someones who through them vodka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Fonda!!! I love your blog :D it's a great idea....you will have to show me how to do it sometime. I love you lots!!! <3

    ReplyDelete