For the past few days I have been reading the second book in the Twilight series... (It is called New Moon for those of you who are not obsessed like me)... all four of the books are amazing.. and the one that is published on the internet.. (yes I hunted it down and read the whole thing)... I have read every single one of the books at least once.. but the one that I am reading right now, I have read about four times.. :D Ya I know it is a lot... but if you have read them.. (and you actually like to read).. they are hard not to read over and over again... because you catch new things everytime.. and you have those... oh thats why that happened.. type moments...
Also the movie is something everyone should probably watch.. (and enjoy or else.. :D).... because it has Rob Pattison the most gorgeous man ever.. (also agree or else)...
Well the point of all this.. is saying that if you have read these books or seen these movies.. you know how Edward treats Bella.. and how every girl would love to be treated... (this is also really random so stay with me here).. I have been thinking that if you are really going to be with someone.. (or if you are just dating them).. they should treat you that way.. and not like most people are treated by their significant others ...
I'm really not sure how this went from being about Twilight to being about relationships.. but I will end with this.. wait for someone who can be your Edward.. and never go for anything less... (Don't make fun of me.. it was a random thought that kind of went downhill...)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love it! now i have to go find out how edward treats girls!
ReplyDeleteVery well said Haley! Everyone should wait for their "Edward"! It is sad that so many people settle for less!!
ReplyDelete